Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
The “Terms of Service” is aimed to define terms and procedures for the use of Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by Ucomm technology including VoiceCaddie, rights, liabilities and obligations of VoiceCaddie and users and other necessary stipulations.
Article 2 (Outline and revision of “Terms of Service”)
- VoiceCaddie shall post the “Terms of Service” on the service screen.
- In case of revision, VoiceCaddie shall post on the initial service screen the effective date of and reason for the revision, alongside the current “User Terms of Service,” seven days before the effective date until the day before the new terms go into effect.
- If members do not agree to the revised terms, they can terminate their membership. If members continue to use services without expressing any rejection of the revised terms, this shall be understood that they have agreed to the revision.
Article 3 (Definition of Terms)
- Items not stipulated in the “Terms of Service” and the interpretation manner of the terms are governed by the Regulations on Terms of Service Act, the Basic Telecommunication Act, the Telecommunication Business Act, the Regulations on the Information Communication Ethics Committee’s Review, the Codes of Conduct on Information Communication, the Computer Program Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
- User: It refers to one who receives services provided by VoiceCaddie regardless of membership standing.
- Member: It refers to one who has received membership by providing his or her personal information, constantly obtains data from VoiceCaddie and uses services provided by VoiceCaddie.
- Nonmember: It refers to one who receives services provided by VoiceCaddie regardless of membership contract.
- ID: A combination of letters and numbers as chosen by the user and provided by VoiceCaddie for the purpose of identifying the user and helping him or her to use services.
- Password: A combination of letters and numbers chosen by the user to identify him or herself and protect his or her personal information.
- Termination of membership: It refers to the member terminating his or her contract.
Chapter 3 Use of Services
Article 7 (Period of use of services)
- Services can be used round the clock every day of the year, but can be temporarily suspended partially or entirely due to VoiceCaddie operational check-ups, replacement of mechanical components or malfunction. In such cases, VoiceCaddie shall notify members of these changes before or after they occur.
- VoiceCaddie may designate separate service hours for each category and announce them beforehand.
Article 8 (Notice of services)
- VoiceCaddie must notify users of the information on VoiceCaddie -related via e-mail.
Article 9 (Obligations regarding personal information such as user ID, password)
- Aside from VoiceCaddie obligations as required by a policy to protect personal information, members bear total responsibility for keeping their ID and password to themselves and for all consequences arising from the use of their ID and password.
- They should immediately notify VoiceCaddie if they have found their ID and password used without their consent.
- Article 10 (Information supply service and ad posting) 1. VoiceCaddie can post ads on service screens in relation to the operation of its services. 2. VoiceCaddie bears no responsibility for any losses or damage incurred by members as a result of their participation in any sponsor sales promotions posted on the VoiceCaddie service programs.
Article 11 (Deletion of materials)
- Members assume all rights including copyright and liability for materials they post. VoiceCaddie has the right to post them on the service website.
- VoiceCaddie shall bear no responsibility for materials posted, transmitted or received by members of the service website and the consequences thereof. VoiceCaddie reserves the right to delete, at its own discretion, materials that it feels do any of the following.
Article 12 (Protection of intellectual property rights)
- VoiceCaddie owns all copyrights and intellectual property rights of its productions. .
- Members cannot make commercial use of the materials provided through services, including processing and/or selling of the information they have obtained through services.
- Whether commercially minded or not, members are banned from copying, transmitting and/or distributing all content and/or services provided by VoiceCaddie using simple links and/or other electronic methods in other space than the VoiceCaddie website.